Monday, July 25, 2016

My favorite color is teal.

Before my blog takes off (ha!), I thought I'd do a quick intro post...

First things first - I'm Susan.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'll fill you in on my sweet little family, and other random things that make me, well, me.


I met my husband my freshman year of high school after moving to a new school and town.  We have 2 kiddos, and we live with 2 dogs, a cat, and a hamster near Kansas City.  

I love coffee, margaritas, and tacos.  In that order.

I like warm weather - NOT to be confused with HOT and HUMID like the summers in the Midwest.  I'm quite cranky when I'm hot, and prefer spring and fall to summer.  Winter is okay - hello snow!

My favorite candy is a toss up between Snow Caps, Hot Tamales, and Pay Days.

I am the oldest of 3 kids.  Both my brother and my sister still live in my hometown.

My degree is in Accounting, and I worked in accounting for nearly 10 years.  Now I work in mobile advertising, and think maybe I should have been a teacher.

I love all music.  But, my favorite is country.  I LOVE Miranda Lambert; Maren Morris; Eric Church; Little Big Town; Chris Young; and Blake Shelton.  I want legs like Carrie Underwood.  Country aside, Kid Rock is also on my bucket list to see in concert.  

I have dreams of becoming a runner, but am far from it.

I am terrified of heights, snakes, and mice.  I also despise birds when they are in close proximity to me.

I do not like seafood.

I grew up on a farm, but now live in the suburbs.  One day, I would love to live on some land and have a small farm.

I am fluent in sarcasm.

I have a reality TV addiction; hello Big Brother.  I am also a loyal watcher of other TV series, so I depend on my DVR to keep up with "my shows."  I've recently discovered Netflix--Thank you, Fuller House for only being released on Netflix thus forcing me to sign up.  Now, I'm hooked...

I do not like to cook.  I can cook, and I am good at it, but I prefer to let my husband handle that task.

I am never caught up on laundry.  I probably never will be, and I'm okay with that.

I like to read.

I have too many crafting supplies for any normal person.

I love, love, love to go antiquing.  I'd fill my house with antiques...if I could afford to. And, if my husband would let me.

I have goals.  But that's another post for another day.


In summary, I am ...


























No comments:

Post a Comment